
mujhe tumse hain kitne gile,
tum kitne din baad mile,
kyon kyon kyon,
bolo itne din kya kiya kya kiya
tera naam liya ho ho ho ho ho
tujhe yaad kiya ho ho ho ho ho
tujhe yaad kiya tera naam liya
Okay..So these are few lines which I expected ppl to sing due to my long break from blogging world. (Sharmili si rakhi Sawant waali smile :)
but realized that not even a single soul missed me (sigh...I feel like i should go and jump off the roof of my apartment...even Rakhi managed more than the number of ppl who visited my blog..sigh bahut nainsaafi hai..this world is sssooo unfair)
okay..bahut paka dia..i should get serious now..
There were sooo many things to write..many memories to preserve...sweet..sour...all kinds...but this long hiatus is justified due to my decision of not going for arranged marriage and wait till my kinda guy comes along;) ..I will continue living my life till then :). I decided, its about time i change my workaholic ways and start living a sensible life.
Here is what i decided at the beginning of the year :
New year Objectives
==============================
1) Get a work life balance (oh yeah!!!)
2) Reconnect with friends :-)
3) Live in present and njoy life.
4) Use the driving license and buy a CAR!!!
5) Pursue something which you always wanted to do but neva had taime :)
6) Allot some time for all forgotten hobbies.
And i managed to:
Mid Year Appraisal
==============================
1) Many ppl left our team..I have been given their work (What bout their salaries Boss?) - So much fun m having..sigh..But i talk to my family everyday and now my nephew smiles at my voice :).
2) Got in touch with many old friends and also MADE FRANDSHIPS ;) with a very cute and sweet person(ahem..ahem..will need a full post..will write soon) (I am not writing this...my alter ego is)
3) No more arranged meetings with guys..(everytime i did i wanted to scream and run...long story..another time.)
4) Last year learned CAR driving but still thinking is it good to go for a new one or I should first buy a used one? Will i be able to maintain it on my own..being a typical libran...m yet to decide. (Also still waiting for hike n bonus :-(...aankhen bhi taras gayeen hain ab intezaar karke)
5) Learned Guitar. (yep took classes for 6 months..can play decently now..yeyyyy..m really proud of myself :))
6) Started again painting, crosswords, quiz contest !!. Even used MS paint!!!(pic in the post :))....
Matt Damon is on T.V...and i can't take my eyes off him and also, this post is getting compeltely incoherent and out of control so.. i'll stop now...
(My company provided me a brand new laptop and..I decided to to put it to good use by posting this blog...Also, u never know what with all this FWINE SLU thing going on ..so kal kare so aaj kare :-)..kar dia post..u all take care..)
6 comments:
good blog...keep writing :)
i need to write too :p
Uma, I really don't know that. I checked my settings etc. Please do let me know if u discover how to do that..
Uma........kya baat hai.....maza aa gaya padh ke :)
gaadi waadi baad mein lena........abhi araam se blogging karo.......
Finally!! a post from you!!
and kudos on deciding what you want ... :)
@Sarsij - thanks buddy..BTW whn r u going to write again?
@Arpz - Ya..Thank God..i know now :)
Read your page again....... :) see, I am becoming loyal to your writing style .....
and abt me.......likhungaa yaar.......jaldi hin likhungaa.......pata nahin college wapas aane ke baad mai classes, lectures, presentations jaisi idiot type ki cheezon mein busy ho gaya hoon.....but hope to find some time, soon! :)
but you keep writing......
Post a Comment